BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 20 July 2009

This day...

I thought this is what they called LOVE?
This day, I've realized a lot of things.

Ngayon din araw na 'to, naramdaman ko I had totally fallen for him.
I hate this feelings, but I cant fight with it anymore.
I guess I should be brave to face this out.
I hate to fight but I have to. I hope he can understand what am I felt for him.
I hope this is the last time I'm gonna deny what I really feel.
I'm always in denial stage, but now I want to be honest with myself and with everybody.
I know nakakahiyang aminin and I'm scared sa mga pwede nilang sabihin.
Lalo na yung mga pang-aasar na kaya kong makuha from them.
But I'm willing to take all of that.
I just wanna prove myself to him and to them.


I've also realized, I had to admit that I really love him.
I guess love at first sight is what I've had.
But I think it's not, love at the SECOND sight.


Minahal ko lang naman sya nung the second time I saw him.
But I had to fight that feeling, and yes I won. I've fighted that feeling, but now, I dont know how to fight. My feelings was my enemies, I dont wanna fight with them. But I thought I have to.
And I'm kinda confused right now.

Somebodies, telling me to tell him the truth.
"Make him understand, don't make him stay away from you. And also make him not to feel aloof of you."

But the problem is, I dont know how to tell him how I feel.
I hope tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, masabi ko na sa kanya.
But I dont want him to stay away from me.
Kahit na I felt na I'm not the one for him, that I'm not the one who he loves.
I'm willing to take that.
I'm willing to listen and accept what's his decisions. That's how much I love him.
I want him to be happy. Kahit na alam kong hindi ko ikakamatay physically but emotionally.
Ayoko ng masaktan ulit. I want to be happy.
I know he's one of the reasons why I'm happy right now, when I found him, a lot of things changed.
But now, it's changing again.
I hope this is the last time, na masasaktan ako.

0 comments: